The overall cost of the EMBA may vary depending on the specialization selected in the 2nd year.
Ex.: Total cost for the EMBA in Entrepreneurial Leadership (traditional EMBA curriculum): CHF 38'500 *
The above includes enrollment & matriculation fees, mandatory course materials & exams, and participation to most activities organized within the EMBA Program - divided as follows:
Enrollment / Matriculation - payable upon acceptanceThis non-refundable fee guarantees your seat in the program
1st year : 12 core courses **
2nd year : 12 courses in Entrepreneurial Leadership -Traditional EMBA track
Or Specialization - see gsem-executive.ch for costs & payment conditions
| CHF 16'750
Individual EMBA modules (for non-EMBA students)
* The total cost depends on the specialization selected.
** 1st year EMBA core modules (including Self-Leadership) may not be taken separately
Program/study extension: must be pre-approved by the EMBA Office - subject to CHF 2'000 extension fee from the 3rd year on.
CHF 5'000 enrollment/matriculation: this non-refundable fee is due immediately upon acceptance in the EMBA.
Tuition: this fee (or first installement) must be settled before the the first day of class. Candidates who wish to request installments must do so immediately upon acceptance into the EMBA. A maximum of 5 installments may be done per academic year.
Payment methods: Payment accepted via bank transfer. Cash may be accepted but only at the cash counter at Uni-Dufour (2nd floor).
Checks are not accepted.
In case of withdrawal from the program, tuition fees are still due to the EMBA. However, refunds may apply as follows:
- 90% of the tuition fee for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the first day of class
- 50% of the tuition fee for cancellations made after the 30 day deadline but before to the first day of class
- After the 1st day of class, the tuition fee will not be reimbursed
- There is no reimbursement of any kind in case of course failure or expulsion from the EMBA Program
- The enrollment/matriculation fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
The University does not offer scholarships. However, eligible applicants may apply for an annual "Training Check”. For more information, please see: https://www.ge.ch/caf/