The overall cost of the EMBA may vary depending on the specialization selected in the 2nd year.
Ex.: Total cost for the EMBA in Entrepreneurial Leadership (traditional EMBA curriculum): CHF 38'500 *
The above includes enrollment & matriculation fees, mandatory course materials & exams, and participation to most activities organized within the EMBA Program - divided as follows:
Enrollment / Matriculation - payable upon acceptanceThis non-refundable fee guarantees your seat in the program
1st year : 12 core courses **
2nd year : 12 courses in Entrepreneurial Leadership -Traditional EMBA track
Or Specialization - see gsem-executive.ch for costs & payment conditions
| CHF 16'750
Individual EMBA modules (for non-EMBA students)
* The total cost depends on the specialization selected.
** 1st year EMBA core modules (including Self-Leadership) may not be taken separately
Program/study extension: must be pre-approved by the EMBA Office - subject to CHF 2'000 extension fee from the 3rd year on.
CHF 5'000 enrollment/matriculation: this non-refundable fee is due immediately upon acceptance in the EMBA.
Tuition: this fee (or first installement) must be settled before the the first day of class. Candidates who wish to request installments must do so immediately upon acceptance into the EMBA.
Payment methods: Payment accepted via bank transfer. Cash may be accepted but only at the cash counter at Uni-Dufour (2nd floor).
Checks are not accepted.
In case of withdrawal from the program, tuition fees are still due to the EMBA. However, refunds may apply as follows:
- 90% of the tuition fee for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the first day of class
- 50% of the tuition fee for cancellations made after the 30 day deadline but before to the first day of class
- After the 1st day of class, the tuition fee will not be reimbursed
- There is no reimbursement of any kind in case of course failure or expulsion from the EMBA Program
- The enrollment/matriculation fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
The University does not offer scholarships. However, eligible applicants may apply for an annual "Training Check”. For more information, please see: https://www.ge.ch/caf/