The overall cost of the EMBA may vary depending on the specialization selected in the 2nd year.
Ex.: Total cost for the EMBA in International Management or Entrepreneurial Leadership (traditional EMBA curricula): CHF 34'500 *
The above includes enrollment & matriculation fees, mandatory course materials & exams, and participation to most activities organized within the EMBA Program - divided as follows:
Enrollment / Matriculation - payable upon receipt of acceptance letterThis non-refundable fee guarantees your seat in the program
1st year - 12 core courses
2nd year - 12 courses in Entrepreneurial Leadership or International Management
Or Specialization - see gsem-executive.ch for costs & payment conditions
| CHF 14'750
Individual EMBA modules (for non-EMBA students)**
* subject to change without prior notice
** 1st year EMBA core modules (including Self-Leadership) may not be taken separately
Program/study extension: must be pre-approved by the EMBA Office - subject to a CHF 2'000 supplementary fee from the 3rd year on.
CHF 5'000 enrollment/matriculation: this non-refundable fee is due immediately upon acceptance in the EMBA.
CHF 14'750 - Tuition: this fee (or first installement) must be settled before the the first day of class. Candidates who wish to request installments must do so immediately upon acceptance into the EMBA. A maximum of 5 installments may be done per academic year.
Payment methods: Payment accepted via bank transfer. Cash may be accepted but must be done at the cash counter at Uni-Dufour (2nd floor).
Checks are not accepted.
In case of withdrawal from the program, tuition fees are still due to the EMBA. However, refunds may apply as follows:
- 90% of the tuition fee for cancellations made at least 15 days prior to the first day of class
- 50% of the tuition fee for cancellations made after the 15-day deadline but before to the first day of class
- After the 1st day of class, and for cancellations due to serious circumstances (death, accident, serious illness), 50% of the tuition will be reimbursed for the remaining courses not yet attended.
- There is no reimbursement of any kind in case of course failure or expulsion from the EMBA Program
- the enrollment/matriculation fee is non-refundable in any circumstances
The University does not offer scholarships. However, eligible applicants may apply for an annual "Training Check”. For more information, please see: https://www.ge.ch/caf/