- Because of its reputation for excellence, admission to the EMBA Program is highly selective.
- Admission to the program is based on the candidate's application file; potentially qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Great importance is attributed to the quality of academic record, personal motivation and relevance of the professional experience.
Application deadline: June 30
Early bird: until March 1 (CHF 500.- reduction will apply on matriculation fee)
Applications received after the deadline will be subject to a late application fee (CHF 200.-). This does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Late applications may be admissible upon space availability.
- University Degree, or equivalent (i.e. Bac+3,... ) *
- Pertinent work experience : 3 years minimum in a managerial role (excludes training sessions, internship)
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
- Computer office tools (spreadsheet, word processor, presentation tools)
- Basic Accounting understanding (balance sheets/income statement, P&N, EBITDA) or ability to assimilate numbers and concepts
The application process includes 4 steps which normally takes 2-3 weeks:
- Validation of application & documents submitted online
- Quality of the dossier (documents sent)
- One-hour interview with one of the EMBA alumni for candidates whose application is approved in Steps 1 & 2. It is normally conducted in person; it may be done via skype or per arrangement, if necessary
- Review of validated applications and final decision by the Directing Committee
Notification is sent to candidates by email.
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: we advise using GOOGLE CHROME when completing the online application.
The following documents must be downloaded during the application process: (we advise you to prepare the documents in pdf format -except for your photo- before your start the application process):
- Cover Letter *
- Letter of recommendation from your current employer *
- Complete resume *
- A copy of your University diploma(s) * / **
- Copy of your University grade transcripts **
- Copy of your Secondary Studies Diploma (High School, Maturité, Bac...)
- Work certificates or letters from past employers *
- A copy of your passport or ID card *
- A copy of your "AVS" card or Health Insurance card
- A copy of your work permit, if applicable
- A passport / portrait photo (jpg format) - picture criteria
* => Mandatory documents to validate your application. Click on "Submit" at the end of the application process.
** => In case of acceptance, a certified / notarized copy will be required.
No application fee is required.
ATTENTION: The EMBA does not handle visa matters. Applicants should already hold a valid permit or be able to travel for the entire duration of their studies.
The Swiss Immigration Law states that only individuals who wish to study full-time (min. 20 hours per week) are elligible to apply for a student visa.
Upon acceptance to the EMBA Program, candidates will need to do the following in order to finalize their enrollment in the EMBA:
- send a confirmation and settle the CHF 5'000.- registration/enrollment fee within 10 days. This fee is non-refundable.
- submit certified or notarized copies of their University Diplomas and transcripts to the EMBA office before the Welcome/Introduction Module.